1 September 2022
KINTO ONE Referral Program
Refer a friend and get rewarded with RM500/KINTO unit on each new successful delivery!
Just fill in Referrer's* FULL NAME in in Referral Code field when you submitting the subscription form!
*The Referrer must be existing subscriber who has an active subscription to the KINTO ONE Program.
**Terms & Conditions apply.
KINTO ONE Referral Programme Terms & Conditions
Effective 1st September 2022
KINTO ONE Referral Programme
1. Programme refers to KINTO ONE Referral Program where Toyota Capital Malaysia Sdn Bhd (“TCAPM”) will reward the referrer with Ringgit Malaysia Five Hundred (RM500.00) only for every new successful referral to the TCAPM’s KINTO ONE programme.
2. Referrer means someone who made a successful referral to the KINTO ONE Programme.
3. Referred Subscriber means someone was referred and successfully subscribed to the KINTO ONE Programme via a Referrer and is a new KINTO ONE subscriber.
4. Successful referral happens when a Referred Subscriber successfully subscribed a vehicle under the KINTO ONE Programme with the Referrer’s unique referral code.
5. To be eligible for the Programme, the Referrer must be an existing subscriber who has an active subscription to the KINTO ONE Programme with TCAPM.
6. An existing subscriber of KINTO ONE programme who is subscribing for a new unit of the vehicle is not eligible to claim any reward under this Programme and shall not deem to be a Referrer.
7. A Referrer shall ensure the Referred Subscriber enters the referral code accurately failing which no reward in any form will be provided.
8. Reward refers to Ringgit Malaysia Five Hundred (RM500.00) only that will be credited into the Referrer’s personal banking account for every successful referral within two (2) months upon the Referrer submit a Giro Application Form consisting of the necessary information of the Referrer’s banking account to TCAPM.
9. If the subscription by the Referred Subscriber to the KINTO ONE Programme is later cancelled, changed or refunded, the Reward may be revoked.
10. In the event a Referrer and/or Referred Subscriber is found to be ineligible or discovered to have committed fraud in any manner at any point of time during or after the Programme, TCAPM reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify the Referrer and/or Referred Subscriber and to cancel/withdraw/recall any Reward granted to the Referrer and/or Referred Subscriber, failing which, the Referrer and/or Referred Subscriber agrees and undertakes to indemnify TCAPM for the value and costs of such rewards. TCAPM shall have the right to initiate any action it deems necessary against the said Referrer and/or Referred Subscriber.
11. Referrer and/or Referred Subscriber who do not meet all the requirements of a Successful Referral or any of the above terms and conditions will not be eligible to receive the Reward.
12. By entering or participating in this Programme, Referrers and Referred Subscribers hereby fully and unconditionally agree and accept all terms and conditions herein contained and agree that the decisions of TCAPM regarding the Programme and all matters relating to or in connection thereto are final and binding and no such queries, appeals or correspondence will be entertained.
13. TCAPM reserves the right to cancel, revise, shorten, extend, suspend or terminate the Programme at any time with prior notice to Referrers and Referred Subscribers posted on KINTO website. For the avoidance of doubt, any cancellation, revision, shortening, extension, suspension or termination of the Programme at any time shall not entitle the Referrers and Referred Subscribers to claim any compensation from TCAPM for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred by the Referrers and Referred Subscribers as a result of the said cancellation, extension, suspension or termination.
14. TCAPM also reserves the right to amend, modify, delete or change any of the terms and conditions herein contained at any time at its discretion with prior notice. Continued participation in the Programme following any such changes and/or amendments shall constitute unconditional acknowledgement, understanding, agreement and acceptance of such changes in respect of the terms and conditions.
15. TCAPM is the final authority to decide on the interpretation of these terms and conditions and as to any other matters relating to this Programme.
16. By participating in this Programme, Referrers and Referred Subscribers are deemed to have agreed and consented to the collection, processing, use, disclosure and retention by TCAPM of their personal data in the manner as set out in the Privacy Statement given pursuant to at https://www.kinto-my.com/privacy-statement.