31 March 2023
KINTO ONE Raya Campaign – Stand a chance to win iPhone 14!
KINTO Raya Campaign Terms & Conditions
Dated 1st April 2023
KINTO ONE Raya Campaign – Stand a chance to win iPhone
1. Campaign refers to KINTO ONE Raya Campaign where Toyota Capital Malaysia Sdn Bhd (“TCAPM”) will reward ten (10) units of Apple iPhone14 128gb to ten (10) shortlisted participants who subscribe to the TCAPM’s KINTO ONE (Toyota & Perodua) Campaign during 1st April 2023 until 31st May 2023.
2. Prize refers to the iPhone14 128gb.
3. Winners refers to shortlisted participants who won the Raya Campaign contest.
4. KINTO ONE Raya Campaign “Stand a chance to win iPhone” contest is open to all applicants who successfully signed a KINTO ONE (Toyota & Perodua) Subscription Agreement during 1st April 2023 until 31st May 2023.
5. The following categories of people are NOT eligible to participate in the Campaign:
a. Permanent and/or contract employees of TCAPM and/or its Affiliates ("Affiliate" means each of its subsidiaries, parent companies and/or subsidiaries of the holding company); and
b. Immediate family members (i.e. spouse, child/children, parents, brothers and sisters) of an employee of TCAPM and/or its Affiliate.
6. The Campaign will run from 1st April 2023 until 31st May 2023 (“Contest Period”)
7. To participate in the Campaign, participants are required to apply, sign a Subscription Agreement and make the upfront payment for KINTO ONE subscription during the Contest Period.
8. Each participant has only (1) eligible chance to participate in the Campaign.
9. TCAPM will select the number of shortlisted Participants ("Shortlisted Participants") required using the Winner Selection Software Program.
10. Shortlisted participants will be contacted by appointed TCAPM representative through phone. The contact number of the shortlisted participant is based on phone number provided in application form. All participants must make sure their phone number is valid and reachable.
11. If the Shortlisted Participant cannot be contacted, TCAPM reserves the right to choose another Shortlisted Participant. The next Shortlisted Participants will subsequently be contacted and may be rewarded with a Prize.
12. If the subscription by the participant to the KINTO ONE is later cancelled, rejected, changed or refunded, the participant will be excluded from contest.
13. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for any other item.
14. TCAPM disclaims any warranties and liabilities for the merchantability and fitness of the Prize under the Campaign. The warranties applicable for the Prize are subject to the terms and conditions provided by the manufacturer or supplier of the Prize.
15. In the event the winner is found to be ineligible or discovered to have committed fraud in any manner at any point of time during or after the Campaign, TCAPM reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify the winner and to cancel/withdraw/recall any Prize granted to the winner, and the winner agrees and undertakes to indemnify TCAPM for the value and costs of such rewards. TCAPM shall have the right to initiate any action it deems necessary against the said winner.
16. Winner who does not meet all the requirements or any of the above terms and conditions will not be eligible to receive the Reward.
17. By entering or participating in this Campaign, participants hereby fully and unconditionally agree and accept all terms and conditions herein contained and agree that the decisions of TCAPM regarding the Campaign and all matters relating to or in connection thereto are final and binding and no such queries, appeals or correspondence will be entertained.
18. TCAPM reserves the right to cancel, revise, shorten, extend, suspend or terminate the Campaign at any time without prior notice to the participants. For the avoidance of doubt, any cancellation, revision, shortening, extension, suspension or termination of the Campaign at any time shall not entitle the participants to claim any compensation from TCAPM for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred by the participant as a result of the said cancellation, extension, suspension or termination.
19. TCAPM also reserves the right to amend, modify, delete or change any of the terms and conditions herein contained at any time at its discretion with prior notice. Continued participation in the Campaign following any such changes and/or amendments shall constitute unconditional acknowledgement, understanding, agreement and acceptance of such changes in respect of the terms and conditions.
20. TCAPM is the final authority to decide on the interpretation of these terms and conditions and as to any other matters relating to this Campaign.
21. The terms and conditions herein shall be construed and governed by the laws of Malaysia. In case of a dispute, the courts of Malaysia shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
22. By participating in this Campaign, the participants are deemed to have agreed and consented to the collection, processing, use, disclosure and retention by TCAPM of their personal data in the manner as set out in the Privacy Statement given pursuant to at https://www.kinto-my.com/privacy-statement.
If you have any enquiries regarding the above T&Cs, please e-mail us at email@example.com or call us at +6012-982 8221.