Articles: All About KINTO!
26 February 2023
New Models available now at KINTO ONE!!
KINTO Perodua Campaign Terms & Conditions
Dated 28th February 2023
KINTO Perodua Campaign
1. Campaign refers to KINTO Perodua Campaign where Toyota Capital Malaysia Sdn Bhd (“TCAPM”) will reward Petrol Gift Card amounting to Ringgit Malaysia Five Hundred (RM500.00) only for any customer(s) who subscribe to the TCAPM’s KINTO ONE (Perodua) programme during 28th February2023 until 31st March 2023.
2. Early Bird Customer means any customer who has successfully subscribed to a TCAPM’s KINTO ONE (Perodua) programme and successfully signed a KINTO ONE (Perodua) Subscription Agreement during 28th February 2023 until 31st March 2023.
3. KINTO ONE (Perodua) Programme means the KINTO ONE vehicle subscription offered by TCAPM and accepted by the Early Bird Customer to subscribe a vehicle with the brand of “Perodua”.
4. Gift Card refers to the Petrol Gift Card amounting to Ringgit Malaysia Five Hundred (RM500.00).
5. If the subscription by the Early Bird Customer to the KINTO ONE (Perodua) Programme is later cancelled, changed or refunded, the Reward may be revoked.
6. In the event the Early Bird Customer is found to be ineligible or discovered to have committed fraud in any manner at any point of time during or after the Campaign, TCAPM reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify the Early Bird Customer and to cancel/withdraw/recall any Reward granted to the Early Bird Customer, failing which, the Early Bird Customer agrees and undertakes to indemnify TCAPM for the value and costs of such rewards. TCAPM shall have the right to initiate any action it deems necessary against the said Early Bird Customer.
7. Early Bird Customer who does not meet all the requirements or any of the above terms and conditions will not be eligible to receive the Reward.
8. By entering or participating in this Campaign, Early Bird Customers hereby fully and unconditionally agree and accept all terms and conditions herein contained and agree that the decisions of TCAPM regarding the Campaign and all matters relating to or in connection thereto are final and binding and no such queries, appeals or correspondence will be entertained.
9. TCAPM reserves the right to cancel, revise, shorten, extend, suspend or terminate the Campaign at any time without prior notice to the Early Bird Customers. For the avoidance of doubt, any cancellation, revision, shortening, extension, suspension or termination of the Campaign at any time shall not entitle the Early Bird Customers to claim any compensation from TCAPM for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred by the Early Bird Customers as a result of the said cancellation, extension, suspension or termination.
10. TCAPM also reserves the right to amend, modify, delete or change any of the terms and conditions herein contained at any time at its discretion with prior notice. Continued participation in the Campaign following any such changes and/or amendments shall constitute unconditional acknowledgement, understanding, agreement and acceptance of such changes in respect of the terms and conditions.
11. TCAPM is the final authority to decide on the interpretation of these terms and conditions and as to any other matters relating to this Programme.
12. By participating in this Campaign, the Early Bird Customers are deemed to have agreed and consented to the collection, processing, use, disclosure and retention by TCAPM of their personal data in the manner as set out in the Privacy Statement given pursuant to at https://www.kinto-my.com/privacy-statement.
If you have any enquiries regarding the T&Cs, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 6012-982 8221.